AmigaActive (1303/2143)

From:tim
Date:18 May 2000 at 12:54:48
Subject:Re: A few old Amiga games...

Hi Tudor

> On Tue, Jun 24, 2036 at 04:39:08PM +0000, tim@ramjam.u-net.com wrote:
>
> > If so let me know - I have them for sale, brand new, and cheap.
> > As many as you want. In fact, more than you want. I have enough
> > to supply the world demand for the next decade...
>
> A sound business investment, ruined by a complete failure of a particluar
> market....

Yes, I recently bought out the stock of FRC Electronics - the company
that C= UK used to use to calibrate Amiga floppy drives. They've been
sat on the stock for 5 or 6 years.

> What else do you have Tim? Anything I might be interested in? Go on, send me
> an inventory - I love buying things...

Amiga stock Ramjam has at present include PFS3 (not many left now), PFS2,
AmiFAST (not many left), various floppy drives (no Amiga HD left),
TDK DD floppy disks, one lonely low profile 32MB SIMM (ideal for
Cyberstorms etc.), various cables and connectors, some spare chips
for A3000s, and so on.

I am negotiating to significantly expand the range of Amiga stock
we carry, but it all takes time... :-/

All these will be listed on my new web site which will go live
hopefully next week.

Tim

P.S. We also have some cheap 8MB SIMMs (not suitable for Amigas),
reconditioned BBC floppy drives, & BBC books if anyone is interested.

Remember the good 'ol days